Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Welcome to House of Fifty's First Color Issue!


Welcome to HOF's first Color Issue!

We are so excited to release HOF's first ever Color Issue, featuring an outstanding lineup of talent including an interview with color expert Tobi Fairley. Later in the issue Valorie Hart talks with her friends Brian Patrick Flynn and Bryan Batt, who have a lot to share on the topic of color! But it doesn't stop there... browse through the preview to see all the articles packed into this 190 page issue of sheer prettiness. 

Visit the House of Fifty Website for a Preview

And of course, a very big "thank you" to all the contributors, designers, photographers and talent featured in this issue, you've all been so great to work with!

To read on your computer click HERE
To read on iPads and iPhones click HERE

To purchase a print copy or read on android devices, click HERE


Enjoy and here's to all the ways we can brighten our days,

Thank you!

14 comments:

Vintage Home said...

so much insppiration...hard to decide what colour to use! ....hahha, nope I love BLUE!

Unknown said...

Love your magazine!!!!! I'm hooked! Thank you for doing it.

Gexton said...

granite countertops edmonton
Thanks, you guys that is a great explanation. keep up the good work.granite countertops edmonton

Unknown said...

What beautiful pics!

Anonymous said...

I really can’t wait to stick my nose on that new and interesting edition! Thank God, the long wait is finally over! Thanks a lot for the valuable information. I really need a cure from the boring interior designs at home, specifically our bedrooms. You’re definitely an angel! Thanks again!

Judy @Online PhD UK

Anonymous said...


I genuinely want this style and design, it's so comfortable, I really like modern design. We now have several models like this in my property.
George from painters san jose

Unknown said...

I love every color and design as long as it compliment on my cabin. I thought to change the style next year and surprised myself how I will do it, but seems I found your magazine more interesting. Excellent blog which coherently leads my blog to a new idea Tropical Life Style .

snehaa said...

So beautiful! I would really love a set up like that! the only thing I would change is the plain blue throw pillow with this one!http://www.vintagemaya.com/linens/bedding/pillows/sakura-and-magnolia-pillow-cover-set.html

Unknown said...

Wowww! Thanks a lot baby! I always required writing in my site something very special like your blog has. You have really helped me a lot. best home security companies

Anonymous said...

Your post is really quite important for me. Thanks for this edifying post. see it here

Shahin315 said...

Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here.
Really it is an amazing article I had ever read.
I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much
for this amazing posts and please keep update like
this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us.
expecting for your..car-image-editing

Suzane said...

A pretty important functions of one's kitchen are to store, prepare and cook food and to accomplish related tasks including dishwashing.whirlpool washer reset

Freelancer Neel said...

Great article. SEO is a very wide field and I always searching for new techniques to improve my strategies. In this content, bulk ammo tennessee I have learned new methods. Thanks for sharing it.

Merajul said...


Extremely, this article is incredibly one of the most totally marvelous all through the entire nearness of articles.
I am an antique 'Article' discoverer and I once in a while read some new articles on the off chance that I discover them spellbinding.