Saturday, November 10, 2012

Savor the Moments This Holiday Season, Coming Soon!


Coming Real Soon, the Holiday issue of House of Fifty.


I hope you'll enjoy all we've put together for this issue!

And a reminder, in case you didn't see this post in which I explain the necessity to move away from offering the publication for free to a "pay-to-read" model, beginning with this issue it will be available for purchase for $1.50. I suspect we'll lose a few readers, and I do wish I was able to continue to offer it at no charge, but... 

It's a necessary step in being able to continue publishing  House of Fifty, offering up original content and compensating all the wonderful writers, bloggers, photographers and people behind the scenes on the tech and design side who work so hard contributing to the many pages of each issue. A big thanks to them, and to you, in advance, for sticking around! 

Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Lesli at My Old Country House said...

The Holiday Issue is the BEST YET!! and worth every penny!!! Thank you for bringing such beauty to us...job well done. Happy Holidays....

Allison said...

I am so looking forward to it Janell! Hope you're enjoying the long weekend.

Unknown said...

my neighbor's step-mother makes $68/hour on the internet. She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her check was $12911 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site Epic2.com

Rashma said...

Love the vintage home decor created by the chest of drawers right at the centre of the room. Awesome!

Unknown said...

Wowww! Thanks a lot baby! I always required writing in my site something very special like your blog has. You have really helped me a lot. best home security companies