Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Holiday Issue is Now Available!

Welcome to HOF's Holiday Issue

Visit the House of Fifty Website for a Preview

A very big "thank you" to all the contributors, designers, photographers and talent featured in the Holiday issue, you've all been so great to work with! And an extra big thanks to Shari, of little blue deer, for being such a talented designer and basically incredible person to work with. Lucky me. 

To read on your computer click HERE
To read on iPads & iPhones click HERE

To purchase a print copy click or read on android devices, click HERE



Thank you!

8 comments:

AnnieMac said...

Hi! So excited about this issue. I just purchased the PC-MAC edition and paid for it thru paypal. I can't figure out what to do now to see the entire issue. Could someone please advise. Thanks, Andrea

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Hi Annie, we have heard from a handful or readers who were not sent their link to view the magazine. Please send me an email at info@houseoffifty.com with your email address and I can send that link out to you manually.

I apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you, Janell

Rhonda said...

Hi - I paid thru paypal to view the magazine and I still don't know how to get there!
Thanks
Rhonda

annechovie said...

Love the issue, Janell. You have created something to be truly proud of - you're so talented. Wishing you the very best Holiday Season. xo

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Owow, Congrats are an order! I'll definitely have to dive right in judging from that gorgeous space! So colonial, comfy, and chic...turnkey ready!

Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Unknown said...

as Linda explained I'm blown away that people can get paid $9768 in one month on the computer. did you read this web link Epic2.com

Unknown said...

Very well decorated rooms.Thanks for uploading.
Room share

Unknown said...

Wowww! Thanks a lot baby! I always required writing in my site something very special like your blog has. You have really helped me a lot. best home security companies