Friday, March 23, 2012

I Dare You To Show Me A Cuter Coffee House


I dare you to show me a cuter looking coffee house!


This ultra adorable coffee shop is located on the Oregon Coast...


...and of course we had to cruise through to pick up a hot cup and snacks for the drive home.


It was all I could do to restrain myself from asking for a tour! With Schoolhouse Electric lighting, subway tile and classic painted cabinetry with oil rubbed bronze hardware, this is no typical drive-through coffee shop.


And no wonder, it was built by a favorite coastal builder, Jon Oksenholt, looking quite similar to some of the beach homes he has built!


I adore this type of architecture and all that it conjures up...
time spent relaxing at the beach with friends and family.

4 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I dare say, I cannot show you a cuter one!
We are going to drive from Seattle down the coast this summer, perhaps I can look it up :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jeanette! No way I could find a cuter coffee house!! It's so precious & I love all the interior details :)

Merlin said...

It "finds" such as this that "just make your day brighter!" Fun Stuff!! franki

John Thompson said...

I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. House Builder Adelaide