Friday, March 30, 2012

Divine Outdoor Spaces

Monday was a gorgeous day...bright sunny skies with temps hitting nearly 60. The light had that different quality that comes with the arrival of spring, and it simply made me feel happy. It's a time of year when I simply can't wait to start living outdoors, and here are some favorite outdoor rooms I know any of us would enjoy spending time in!


Country Sweetness via Country Living


Enjoying Friends & Good Food via Apartment Therapy


Light a Fire via Twin Companies


Pour a Glass of Lemonade Via Midwest Living


Terrace Living via Elle Decor


Ultimate Outdoor Chic at Suzanne Kesler's home via Architectural Digest


Down Home & Comfy via Better Homes & Gardens


And finally, Bohemian Chic via Domino Magazine

Which one would you choose to be yours? I'd take any of them...

5 comments:

Pine Tree Home said...

I love the outdoor wood tables. Throw a linen piece of fabric over it and I'd love to eat outside. I am soooo in the mood to start sprucing up the yard and planting some flowers.

Anonymous said...

I can only dream that one day I can have a beautiful and stunning outdoor space like these images! Never out of style to sit on the porch with a cup or coffee (or glass of wine!) and enjoy mother nature & a damn good book! Happy weekend!

Merlin said...

I'm LUV'n that "haint blue" ceiling on the first photo..we're installing the very same in our boathouse this very moment. Back to the scaffolding! franki

Andrea said...

Wow, I love all of these! My two favorites that I could see myself spending countless hours in are the down home and comfy & light a fire. New to your blog and can't wait to read more!

the-blonde-ambitions.blogspot.com

Kathysue said...

Just read the Spring House of Fifty,Great job and great collaboration. It just keeps getting better and better, Congratulations on another successful issue! Kathysue