Monday, March 5, 2012

Room Crush: Butler's Pantries

Butler's Pantries are making a comeback, and why not! They provide the perfect spot adjacent to the kitchen to prep, store less used items and entertaining pieces, as well as a great area to set up a bar and serving area during a party.



The Happiest of color from Live Work Play


Pure classic elegance from Newman & Wolen Design, LLC


Open to the kitchen as seen in House Beautiful




Utter chicness from Miles Redd

Shiela Off, CMKBD eclectic kitchen

Gorgeous cabinetry in a space I've love to call my own from Signature Woodworks

KitchenLab traditional kitchen

Proof that great things come in small packages from Rebecca Zaveloff

Magnolia - Interior traditional kitchen

Updated classic with a fabulous tile from Markay Johnson Construction

Traditional Living traditional kitchen

Dark cabinetry and brass fixtures hark to an era gone by at Munger Interiors


Stunning Moroccan tile in a Tineke Triggs design, a favorite featured in the last issue of House of Fifty magazine.

How about you, would a butler's pantry be on your wish list when selecting a home?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! I would love to have a butler's pantry one day. I collect hotel silver, china, and all kinds of bar ware so this would be perfect for me! Great post!

xx
Kecia
http://www.couturezooblog.com/

I just started my blog two weeks ago and it's in need of some love if you want to make a visit. ;)

Allison said...

As long as the butler comes with it! I do love that fresh mint pantry. All beautiful spaces but that spring green is really appealing to me right now.

Regena said...

Omg. I am so room crushing with you. I would love a. Utlers pantry instead of a regular closet pantry. Who am Imkidding, ANY pantry would do.....my kitchen is smaller than some of those butler pantries. Lol

Bring Pretty Back said...

OHHH! I can't choose what one I LOVE the most!!! The first one ... that color is gorgeous!
Makes me wish I would have wanted a bigger house just for one of these!
Have a PRETTY day!
Kristin

Merlin said...

They aren't JUST FOR butlers anymore!! LUV THEM! franki

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes I would LOVE a butler's pantry! Don't know how I missed the fact that HOF has a blog! Now all it needs is a Tumblr! xo

Unknown said...

Both shows the best of kitchen designs that are spacious and aesthetically arranged.
Interior Glass Doors