Friday, February 3, 2012

Frog Tape: I Love This Product

I've been a big fan of Frog Tape ever since a sales person at Sherwin-Williams suggested I give it a try a few years ago.




It helped make painting a large band of chalkboard paint around Max's room an easy job, with sharp lines.



It also helped when creating the illusion of crown molding in Isabella's room.


It's fun when I get to work with sponsors of House of Fifty whose products I have loved using myself! The options for getting creative with paint are endless, take Krista of Kiki's List who painted bold stripes in this girl's room...and a great tape will help every time!


A big thanks to Frog Tape for Sponsoring the new issue of House of Fifty.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this better than the Blue Painter's Tape? Ive had a bit of bleed with that...

Nancy
http://www.powellbrower.com/2012/02/project-update-bathroom.html

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

I notice a big difference! I'm obviously a fan...:)
Janell

Jalon Burton said...

Good to know - I have painting on my TO DO LIST this year - will definitely give it a try! Especially with some added details to boot! Thanks for sharing... have a lovely weekend.

Design_Fluff said...

I have a dresser re-do to do. I've been considering frog tape. Good to know!