Monday, February 20, 2012

Urbanwalls: Dress Up Those Walls!


I'm excited to have Urbanwalls as a sponsor of the latest issue of House of Fifty!


I'm loving their 'House Rules' vinyl wall decor sticker art...



...and Floral Pattern and Cuckoo Decals, available in a range of colors.




And how great are these chalkboard decals, making it super easy to add a surface for reminders in any space.


Night Owls

Wall decals from Urbanwalls can also add a lot of charm to a room design.


Mirror Mirror

It was hard to narrow down which designs to show in this post, visit their site to see more!

p.s. They also sell a great selection of prints at their site pixelcloud.
Loving this one...

5 comments:

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

those house rules stickers are so cute. i think i need something like the chalkboard designs in my kitchen to keep a running list of groceries/items needed.

Bethany
http://www.powellbrower.com/2012/02/my-first-sofa-reupholster.html

Jalon Burton said...

I love those wall embellishments! How great... vinyl wears so well. And you don't have to stress over stencils and painting and lining it up and etc. etc. etc. I gotta get me one (or two!) Thanks for sharing and have a marvelous Monday!

Landi said...

What a great idea! Simple... affordable... and won't ruin your walls! For a girl like me, who gets sick of something within a few months, these are the greatest invention! I love the chalkboard decals for a home office or entryway/mudroom... but then the decals with owls, florals, etc. are way too cute for a nursery! Great find!

Design_Fluff said...

I'm partial to the floral pattern. It almost looks like wallpaper.

http://designfluff.blogspot.com/2012/02/quatrefoil-shape-lamp-shade-diy.html

Alia parker said...

This Wall Stickers seems so much beautiful. I think this Wall Stickers will suit on my bed room and also kid will like this so much.