Thursday, November 10, 2011

Okay, Those Boots {for those who asked}


A few weeks ago I fell for the Melissa Boot by Frye.
Completely "swoon worthy", as my friend Lakeitha would say.
So off to Nordstrom I went to try them on.
As I perused the aisles, however, my eyes fell upon these.
The Bed Stu 'Kitty' Buckle Boot.

A quick try on and there was no question, these worn beauties were coming home with me.
Even Isabella approved, and that is no small feat.



Yep, great choice. I'm wearing these lovelies until they fall off my feet.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Those are GORGEOUS! I'm in the market for some brown boots too, and now I'm thinking they MUST be all worn and beautiful like this. Love them!

Priscilla said...

I saw someone wearing these when we were shopping on 23rd yesterday.

Brooke said...

Great choice; LOVE them.
www.inside-outdesign.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i am loving your blog! very cool!!

ps im following u!

www.shervinsworld.com

pls follow back :)

Merlin said...

Honestly you are "so fashion forward" and it all seems...so natural. franki

Party Resources said...

Luh-ve these boots!! So fabulous!

Renée Finberg said...

yep.
great boots.
i would wear them till they fell off too.