Monday, November 21, 2011

A Perfect Saturday Outing

Wine tasting in the Willamette Valley on a gorgeous fall day! What a perfect way to spend an afternoon.

Add in some delicious food, great views...

...and girlfriends, celebrating a birthday!


And key? A party van to transport everyone between stops.

Another winery...

...specialty vinegars...

...and a final stop for a delicious meal! 
{obviously everyone received the boot & skinny jean memo}

If you are ever in Oregon, take time to visit the wineries of the Willamette Valley!


Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Hi Janell, I just discovered your great blog this morning! What a great site you have! There is so much inspiration here! I am now your newest follower; and I hope you will follow me, too! Many blessings to you!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

What a fun day for great friends and to think how lovely the weather was too!!

Would love to visit this SB winery & take home a slew of their vinegars.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Janell. I"ll be enjoying it in Kelso (WA) this year!

Cheers ~ Deb

sarah lee said...

I don't believe in outing people. It's up to the individual, but there's nothing wrong putting the pressure on. See the link below for more info.


Leslie Lim said...

Thanks to the writer of this article. I appreciate your effort in making this informational blogs. I know it's not easy to do this but you have done a really great job. Congrats. I'm pretty sure your readers enjoying it a lots.